We have collected the best free clothing websites templates for both beginners and fashion professionals!
Let’s face it – the fashion industry is one of the fast-growing industries and after the growth of ecommerce stores and online shopping, the fashion sales are reaching new heights.
If you are interested in setting up a fashion clothing store, using clothing websites templates is the easiest way to do so.
The fashion clothing industry has various sub-industries including womenswear, menswear, sportswear, and etc. We have managed to collect the best free clothing websites templates for all categories suitable for both beginners and fashion professionals.
Suggested articles: Selling Electronics Online in 2018
- Coza Store – A great fashion store website template with a simple and trendy design. This template will help you create a modern and professional online store in a matter of minutes. The perfectly scaled animation effects make the template dynamic and interactive and they also help you promote the latest products and offers.
- Shop – Another great and free ecommerce website template. If you have plans for building your brand in the apparel industry, this is the right template for you. It provides you with the option to present your items and it is also designed to increase your brand reach.
- Karl – A clean, simple, and modern-looking website template. The red color schemes look pretty attractive on the white background and draw attention to the right spot. With this website template, you can get a shopping cart and checkout pages.
- Persuit – An elegant and yet simple website template. If you don’t like fully stretched web elements and you prefer to keep all the contents at the center of the page, this is without a doubt, the perfect template for you. Another thing we like about this site is that you can get all the features and options in the free website template, without upgrading to the premium one.
- Store – A chic and fresh looking website template for clothing stores. On the white background, the colorful web elements look pretty attractive and get people attention as soon as they open the site. Like most other clothing websites templates, you will get banners to promote new arrivals. You can use the white circular elements to exposure the text and give an artistic touch to the website. With this template, you will get a shop, blog, contact, and About me page.
You can find and download these clothing websites templates at colorlib.com.
— NadinSmo woolfelting (@WOOLfelting) 23 de noviembre de 2013